Foreign Health Certificates
Did you know most foreign countries require a country-specific health certificate to bring a pet into the country?
Kimberly Crest will obtain the correct health certificate, complete the necessary blood work, and administer the necessary vaccinations for your travel plans. We can complete health certificates for the following countries:
- European Union
- United Kingdom
- New Zealand
We can and will complete health certificates for countries not listed; we just may need extra time to research the requirements. For more information regarding requirements necessary to import pets to foreign countries, visit the USDA APHIS website.
Please call as soon as possible as some countries require preparations to begin as much as 7 months before departure.
We offer Behavioral Consultations to help you overcome difficulties with your pets.
Did you know a large percentage of the pets taken to the shelter are taken there due to behavioral problems?
Most of these issues can be resolved or managed using the correct training techniques, products and sometimes mediations. Our veterinarians can come up with a plan to help you overcome these issues to live a healthier, happier life with your pet.
Behavioral issues take many forms and can include…
- Inappropriate urination/defecation
- Aggression towards pets/people
- Separation Anxiety
- Destructive Behavior
- Not responsive to training
- Please allow at least 1 hour for your appointment.
- Bring the pet that is experiencing the behavioral issue. In cases where there is more than one pet involved, please ask the Client Care Specialist when you call to schedule as the situation will dictate whether to bring them all or individually.