Please be advised of the new operating protocols we are implementing in order to continue providing care for your companions while keeping everyone safe.
When arriving for your appointment:
- Please park in a numbered parking spot and call 563-386-1445 to let us know you have arrived.
- A team member will call you when the doctor is ready to see your pet.
- While wearing a mask, please bring your pet to the door we have indicated, where a team member will meet you.
- Please return to, and remain in your vehicle in the parking lot for the duration of your pet’s appointment unless otherwise instructed.
- A doctor will call you upon completion of your pet’s appointment, and a team member will advise you when we are ready to return your pet.
* For the safety of our clients and staff, we are not allowing clients into the building.
* A mask is required when our employees are communicating with you face-to-face.
* Please be advised that medication refills and messages to the doctor may experience longer than usual wait times. Feel free to call, text, or use our Vitus Vet app to order in advance. This will help to expedite your pick-ups.
* We have new hospital hours to allow us to continue operation with limited staff:
Monday- Friday 8 am – 5:30 pm
Saturday 8 am – Noon